Are you looking to join a small and supportive team?
It’s vital that the children in our care feel valued and just as important to us that our team feels the same. Thrive to Five offers an alternative to the bigger nationwide services where size can mean you become just a number. Our nannies are a part of our Thrive team and can feel confident that they are just as important to us as the children and families we work with.
We’re locally owned and operated right here in Wellington with a focus on key relationships and secure attachments. We keep our numbers small so that we can ensure our quality and personal approach. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of – I would love to talk with you about joining our team.
– Sloany, Founder
Some of the benefits of being
part of our team:
- Wraparound support network
- Flexibility to choose the hours and days that work for you
- Working with children in their home where secure attachments and genuine connections are formed
- Ongoing support and mentoring from qualified and experienced early childhood teachers
- An art and craft fund to purchase resources to complement the children’s interests
- Professional development fund
- Annual flu vaccination
- First aid certification (every two years)
- Free access to NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 4)
- Regular playgroups with other Thrive to Five nannies
- Monthly newsletters
- Being part of a professional, locally owned and operated service right here in Wellington