In a child’s own home, a nanny combines consistency of care with familiar surroundings to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment. Thrive to Five nannies are passionate about providing quality care and education. They are nurturing, engaged and committed to ensuring the best outcomes for your little ones.
Benefits of hiring a Thrive to Five Nanny
- Your child is cared for in their own home
- All Nannies hold a current first aid certificate and have been police checked and screened under the Children’s Act 2014
- An art and craft fund is supplied for purchasing supplies to complement the children’s interests
- We provide a professional development fund for your nanny to upskill and stay current on industry practice
- Nannies receive an annual flu vaccination to keep them and your child safe
- Your child will enjoy access to regular playgroups with other Thrive to Five children and caregivers
- Individual Educa ePortfolios allow immediate and direct access to your child’s documented learning journey
- Receive updates and monthly newsletters
- Enjoy a personalised experience by being part of a professional, locally owned and operated service
- All of our Nannies receive ongoing support and mentoring provided by qualified and experienced early childhood teachers
Nanny Share Options
We also offer Nanny Share Options where two families can join to employ one nanny to take care of both families’ children. This reduces the costs for each family significantly so the hourly rate would be more in line with an In Home Educator, however, the children would still have a lower ratio and at least one would be in their own home environment.
Things to consider
Would you want your home to be used or the other families? The extra costs of example power consumption for one family could be offset by the fact they don’t have to rush out the door in the morning to another location. Preference is one home environment for consistency and so that only one home has to be set up as the work environment for the nanny.
What happens when one child is sick? Does the other child still attend? Would holidays/leave need to be coordinated between the families? What if days/hours needed to change? Please feel free to give us a call and we can talk through the options with you.
Interested in our Nannies?
We know you’ll love them! Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with more information.